Monday 5 May 2014

First Post!

So. First Post. Hard to know where to start, so I'll start with me - The quote above sums me up in one sentence. I can think of 100 things that I want to do RIGHT NOW in my life, but we all know we don't have time for it all.

I live on an old watercress farm with my crazy, amazing family - a husband, 3 kids, 4 dogs, 3 chickens and 2 ponies. We laugh, we fight, we work hard and we love each other. That's the main thing.

I work part-time, study part time (for my BA in English Lit), read a lot (hence the geeky), bake A LOT (secret feeder), and write (when I can) and spend the rest of my days generally cleaning up after people whilst dreaming of Firsts, cake, and a good bottle of wine.

This blog is for ME - if others want to read then thats ace. If not, OK. I need to write, sometimes it's gonna be high drama (no promises), other times recipes I've tried and liked (or not - don't what anyone else to have the same traumas in the kitchen), book reviews, whatever I feel like at the time.

That's it. That's Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment