Sunday 11 May 2014

EPIC!

This week was an actual EPIC week - it started with birthday chickens laying eggs (hurrah!) and just got better and better.

I got my third assignment back this week - 94%! To say I'm gobsmacked is a complete understatement, but HURRAH! maybe I can do this?? This was followed on the same day by little sister A finally giving birth to a beautiful baby girl - 10 days late but she got there in the end. And she is seriously beautiful. She's got such a sweet little girl face, no puffy scratched up baby face at all! And she was such a good girl, for Aunty anyway, apparently she's not so good at sleeping in the evenings yet ;)

Friday was my actual birthday, and I was a total spoilt brat, I'll admit it! Treats from Jo Malone, champagne truffles and wine, what more could a girl ask for? (Apart from birthday chickens, natch). Dinner was out with the all the family, at a beautiful restaurant in the village. Literally, the only restaurant in the village, but amazing food and delicious cocktails. Not so delightful the next day, but worth the hangover!









Next week promises to be just as hectic, but probably nowhere near exciting, I've 1200 words on Shostakovich to write, plus the usual work/family/studying stuff. Still, life is good right now. Here's to another fabulous year (but if anyone asks I'm still only 24).

No comments:

Post a Comment