Friday 13 June 2014

Busy busy!

Mr H being on nights this week means lots of early nights reading and catching up on all my Netgalley approvals….but that also means working full-time right now and managing kids, ponies, dogs and chickens etc all on my own! Its been a busy and exhausting week, not helped by littlies suffering from hideous hay fever, but I've managed to get a few books in.

On the agenda this week was The Point, by G. Nykanen, which was a kind of Fargo/American Psycho mash-up, which was slow to start but ended up being quite brill. Then The Long Fall by Julia Crouch. I LOVE Julia Crouch, so was super excited to get a review copy via the publisher and Netgalley. It was brilliant, and despite being husband-less all week I sat up til ridiculous-o'clock to finish it.

All my reviews can be found on my Goodreads page: www.goodreads.com.lisahall1979 and on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment